Bromsgrove District Council (BDC) is undertaking consultation on a draft revised version of its Statement of Licensing Policy published under the Licensing Act 2003. The Council’s existing five-year Statement of Policy needs to be replaced no later than 31st March 2024.
BDC welcomes comments on the draft revised Statement of Licensing Policy from anyone and is particularly interested in receiving comments on the draft revised Statement of Licensing Policy from:
- The Chief Officer of West Mercia Police
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire Fire & Rescue Service
- The Director of Public Health for Worcestershire
- Representative of holders of premises licences issued by the Council
- Representatives of holders of club premises certificates issued by the Council
- Representatives of holders of personal licences issued by the Council
- Representatives of businesses and residents in its area
A copy of the draft revised version of the Council’s Statement of Licensing Policy is attached as a pdf document. The changes that are proposed to the existing Statement of Licensing Policy are highlighted within the document. A summary of the changes being proposed is also attached as a separate pdf document.
The Council would like respondents to use the following survey to provide feedback on the draft revised Statement of Licensing Policy:
This consultation will run until Friday 20th October 2023 and all comments received will be considered by the Council before it publishes a revised Statement of Licensing Policy with effect from 1st April 2024.